Wednesday, November 07, 2007

And He's A Dumb-ass.

Rapper Cam*ron was asked by Anderson Cooper(and I'm paraphrasing) if a child molester lived next door to him, would he snitch to the police this info? Camron stated that he wouldn't. What an idiot! I understand the "no snitching" code, however this moron is taking it to a new level. And we wonder why crimes are harder to solve in the black community. Come on Camron, he can't be that dumb! He'd harbor a child molester? Wow. It's not like someone gets caught and snitches on his posse. No. He's talking about harboring a pedophile. Did I miss something? No, he's missing something--humanity.(Is he a missing link?)
I won't claim to be knowledgeable about what goes on in the inner city urban house hold in Harlem; however, I doubt if morality and good judgement differs from up there then it does down here in the Panhandle. I'm not the morality police, but his mind set is gone. Bless his heart, and his mind. He really needs Jesus and a shrink.

And in other Dumb Ass news, David Banner claims that T.I.'s body guard should have taken the fall for the gun charges, citing the snitching code.
What a mook! Why should anyone take the fall for someone else's stupidity? Stttooooppppp! When will these celebs. get over their sense of entitlement attitude? Taking the fall for his boss's stupidity? What ever dude.

I'm out

Jinger

No comments: